Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Big Thanks

I started scrapbooking in Sept. 08 and if it weren't for the help of Scrapbook Star I don't think I would have ventured far in this hobby. I was a little overwhelmed at first but the wonderful ladies at SS were with me every step of the way. Scrapbook Star is my LSS and I am not only a full participant on the message boards but I am actively partcipating in their crops & classes. I have become great friends with quite a few members and my life has forever changed. Thank you Sam for your patience and your amazing store!!! Big hugs!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Tina, your blog looks great so far! Love the banner at the top! :o)

Samantha said...

My pleasure Tina, keep up the great scrapping!

Jewels14 said...

ITA! :) I am so happy I met you too Tina!! BIG *hugs*