Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Belles & Whistles Stamp

I just love this new stamp from Belles & Whistles.  It's titled "Sisters" and it has cuteness written all over it.  I just couldn't wait to use it with my SEI papers.  I always love blue and green together so I was instantly drawn to them.  I colored them using the Watercolor Wonders from Stampin' Up.  I just love how easy they are to work with.  If you want to get your hands on it here is a link to a SU Demonstrator.  She also has the new catalogue and there are some exciting new colors and lots of new goodies.

Here is the card I completed. TFL! :D

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, love that stamp and also the wonderful job you did with the watercolours. I also really like the "grass"!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous coloring!!!!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tina! WOW!