Friday, January 28, 2011

TSB Challenge #13

Wow I can't believe another week has passed!  February is around the corner and with it Valentine's Day!  Thank you everyone who played along on the Blog Hop last week from The Stamping Bazaar.  Please take note that all 3 images (Chickie's Valentine, Louisa and Leoncio & Marvin with Daisies) are combined for a limited time only for $10.  So hurry to get these super adorable images from Marina!!!

This week's challenge is a sketch!


I used one of my fav images "Bikkie".  He's just so adorable and always fun to color.  This time I used Tombow ABT's on watercolor paper with a watercolor brush.  I still can't get over how bright these markers are.  I finally got to use my Basic Grey - Marjolaine 6x6 papers.  I have been doing so many Valentine's Cards that it was nice to take a break.  Greens and Blues are one of my fav color combos.  The dragonfly is wood and I used Liquid Pearls to color it and BG gems.  The flowers are from Hero Arts.  Love the colors in this pack.  The sentiment is also from Hero Arts.  TFL!


Remember to link your card at the TSB Blog and be sure to check all the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT.  Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

your colouring is amazing. It looks like velvet.

Unknown said...

oh look at his little face

ladyjanet_56 said...

Can't seem to find your hop card but if it looks anything as good as I've seen already don't think I'll be missing much. Janet T