Monday, August 15, 2011

I Am Back!!!

Hello everyone!!!  I survived the move.  It was a crazy few weeks.  Not to mention that after the first night in my new home I found out I have some pesky roommates!!!  Cockroaches!!!  I was devastated to say the least.  On top of that my landlord was on vacation and then came down with pneumonia.  On a happy note my place is being fumigated on Wednesday so I am hoping I will finally be able to enjoy my new home.  There was also a problem with the post as I didn't have a key to my lock and everything was being sent to a holding area.  Today was the first day that my mail carrier didn't have to ring my bell to let me have my mail.  I now have a new lock and key. :D  Fiou!

Today I finally have a new card to share with you.  My first card since the move.  Needless to say I have still some unpacking to do with all my scrappy stuff so no cricut cutting and no inking.  This is using the Aug.15 kit for Passion Collimagination.  Big sigh!!!  I used to live 5 minutes away and now I am on the other side of the world.  LOL.  Not really the other side but it's now quite a bit away.  No more biking there.

The kit consists of Basic Grey - Out Of Print Papers.  Gorgeous.  The stamp is from La La Land Crafts - Marci.  Isn't she just a doll?  I used Promarkers for coloring.  There is also ribbon, gems & prima fabric flowers.  TFL and be sure to pick up your kit at Passion before they all disappear.  I was told my last card/kit sold out in a day! :D

4 comments:

Nady said...

Très jolie carte!
J'espère que tout va s'arranger pour toi dans ta nouvelle maison.
Nadyne xx

Claire x said...

Glad the move went well Tina, except for those little intruders which hopefully will be sorted very soon! Lovely card, sweet image and great colour combo and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Saskia said...

Lovely card! :)

cotnob said...

Lovely card, cute image and great colours.
Pauline
x