Saturday, October 22, 2011

Di's Digi Designs - Oct.22

There is a brand new challenge blog that started in September called Di's Digi Design Challenges.  The images are digital and I've been on Diane's team for about a year now and I was so excited when she decided to start a challenge blog.  Every two weeks there is a new challenge and the prizes are awesome.  Today is a new challenge and the theme is Halloween.  You still have time to pick up some images for Halloween. 

For my card I used the "Bewitched Carly" image.  She is colored with promarkers.  The papers are from We R Memory Keepers 6x6 - Spookville.  I said this before just about every paper line now has 6x6 format.  I felt my card was missing something so I made my own pin.  I used a die to cut out 2 stars and used a pop dot to attach it and the pin.  On one side I used glossy accents.  I got the idea from ScrapMuch? when I was at Scrapfest.  They have a technique posted every Wednesday on their blog.  I took a look and they have lots of cool and easy techniques.  I love how my pin turned out and it allowed me to hang my haunted house charm. 


Now head on over to Di's Digi Design Challenges and see what the rest of the team did and see the challenge in more detail. 

On Sunday I will be announcing the winner to my blog candy.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I love all the details :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Di said...

Hi Tina
So glad you could make it! this is just lovely and love all the distressing!
Hugs Di x