Sunday, February 17, 2013

Turning Three - Paper Nest Dolls

Happy Sunday everyone! Today is my first post as DT. First I would like to mention that we have a bunch of amazing talented ladies on the DT and I look forward to seeing each of their creations. Be sure to check out their blogs which you can find links on the right column.  I am also excited to making new acquaintances and getting to know you all.  Head on over to the Paper Nest Dolls Blog if you haven't already and be sure to follow us. 

Today's card is using the image "Turning Three". Isn't she adorable? She is colored with Promarkers. The papers are from Basic Grey - Konnichiwa 6x6. I used these papers to paper pierce the dress and balloons. I used quite a bit of die cuts on this card. Die-namics small scallop flowers to create my flowers. The leaves were done using the die cut from Stampin Up. The sentiment was used by Spellbinders (circle and scallop circle). And last I used the Tim Holtz distresser. TFL and have a wonderful day.

 
P.S. Right now you can get this image as well as many others for 20% off. You have until the end of March so be sure to grab these images ASAP. Be sure to enter "i love to color" to be able to get 20% off.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Super Sweet! I love all the paper piercing and coloring. Congratulations on your new DT! They are lucky to have you.
Wendy
XO

NicoleDesigns said...

I so love this.... such beautiful bright colours..... thank you so much for sharing with everyone.....