Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Watercan for Die-Namites

Hi Everyone,
It's Tina again. First I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays! It's Easter and Passover at the same time this year.

Today I am super excited to show you my card using "Spring Watercan".  Be sure to check out the Die-Namites Blog.  There is always lots of inspiration and wonderful examples on how to use the dies.  If you haven't used a Die-Namites die then you should definately get them.  It's precise cutting the first time and the paper doesn't get stuck in the die.


It is a die that can used for any type of card or project. I curled the flowers a bit so it looks like they are popping out a bit. For my card I went all Prima. From the papers to the flower and bling. The paper is Optimist 6x6. The flower is Symphony Blend Amoroso Pink. The bling is Say It In Crystals. Lastly my favorite butterlies are from the local dollar store. TFL!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card- Do not Forget to Smile and Do Not Worry About the Little Things- Oh so true!