Thursday, June 18, 2015

Die-Namites Man Week/Father's Day Card with Tina

Hi Everyone,
Today is Day 4 for Man Week.  By now you've seen what other team mates have created.  Are you blown away like I am.  Father's Day is right around the corner. 

Today I am sharing with you a card I made using the Cattails Die from Die-Namites

 
 
The papers are from Echo Park 6x6 paper pad - Reflections.  They are a great masculine set of papers.  I cut out one of the clocks and used Tim Holtz Idea-ology mini gears and game spinners to create a realistic clock. 
 
 
I used a dollar store butterfly and distress markers with a waterbrush to give the butterfly colors to match the papers.  The floss is from We R Memory Keepers - Slate.  The star button is from Jillibean Soup - Cool Beans. 
 
 
For my sentiment I used distress ink on my mat with water and passed the paper over the ink.  Then I printed the sentiment.  TFL!
 

No comments: