Monday, November 29, 2010

TSB Challenge #6

It's that time again.  This week we have another wonderful sketch from The Stamping Bazaar Blog.  You have until 11:59PM Sunday night EST.  You must link to the actual post with your card and no back linking or you will be disqualified.  We will also be having our second Blog Hop starting Dec.1 for the second wave of Christmas digi images.  The hop will last 5 days.  Be sure to mark your calenders.


Here is this week's sketch.

Here is my card.  I used the Echo Park Merry Christmas Line.  My image is the adorable "Duckling Christmas Morning".  The image is colored using Promarkers.  Yes I still am super happy with them.  I used some Distress Stickles - Rock Candy for a glacier kind of look.  I also used white flower soft for the hat.  Another item I am super happy with.  TFL!




2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh my goodness, cuteness!!!!!! This is such a great card, love it.

BlackBird said...

How cute is it!