Thursday, March 31, 2011

DYSU #13 Clear, Lt. Pink & Mauve


This week's sponsors are:

Blackleaf: is giving stamp set "Lantern Stamps"

Stitchy Bear: is giving $10 Gift Voucher (will be good on StitchyStamps, Floppy Latte Designs, and Lexi Creations)

Digis with Attitude: is giving a $10 CAD (Canadian Funds) Gift Certificate for their store

That took a little thinking because my image "Splashin Fun Ollie" from Stitchy Bear has an adorable duck.  I colored the image with promarkers.  For the "clear" I used glossy accents on the goggles and the inner tube.  The papers I used are from Echo Park - Springtime collection.

I love the effect as the inner tube now has an appearance of plastic.  The Lt.Pink is in the PP that looks like a wave and my cardstock, the mauve is also in the PP and the color of the inner tube.

Now head on over to DYSU Blog and see all the other creations made from the team and see if you were the lucky winner from last week.

10 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely card Tina. This image is so cute. Hugs Denise xx

Barbara said...

adorable image and great colouring.

WencheP said...

I love the cute little guy.... The sun makes me think of summer....

(yeah, right - we have a LOT of snow....)

Hugs,
Wenche

Miranda said...

cute and adorable card Tina, love it
hugs
Miranda

Shelby Goolsby said...

How cute!! This card definitely makes me happy:)
Hugs, Shelby

Unknown said...

He is just darling - love your 'clear'

Marcy said...

You card puts a huge smile on my face. Adorable!!

Janna Werner said...

Hi Tina! Very very sweet card! Hugs Janna

Jo said...

Hi Tina, this is so cute! I love how you added the 'clear' bit into your design!

Peggysue said...

Super card Tina! Looks like a real inner-tube.
Hugs,
PeggySue