Friday, March 18, 2011

TSB Challenge #20 Anniversary

The Stamping Bazaar's challenge this week is Anniversary.  Immediately I knew that "Marvin With Daises" image would be on my card.  Isn't he just super cute?  He is colored with Promarkers.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose) - Gertie collection 6x6 papers.  I just love all the 4 lines.  It's always great when your LSS (Passion Collimagination) will hold things for you.  :D.  The string is from We R Memory Keepers.  The flowers are from I Am Roses.  The charm is from My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose).  And lastly, the butterflies are from a local dollar store.


Here are the prizes up for grabs this week:

First prize consists of two (2) digis of choice from the TSB store.

One honorable mention will receive a prize of one (1) digi of choice from the TSB store.

Our challenges are held every Friday, starting at 12:00am EST, with the challenge closing on Wednesday, 11:59pm EST and the winners being announced every Friday right along with the next challenge.

2 comments:

Nady said...

Superbe!! j'aime beaucoup ton souhait et ton petit charm! bravo
hugs
Nadyne xx

Barbara said...

you really are my favourite card maker. You never disappoint.